Affect of mechanical ventilation of lungs (duration and aggressiveness parameters) to the appearance of bronchopulmonary dysplasia in premature infants

  • V. V. Hodan Ivano-Frankivsk national medical university
Keywords: bronchopulmonary dysplasia, mechanical ventilation, premature babies

Abstract

In the article reported the results of observations premature infants with bronchopulmonary dysplasia. Heavy state preterm infants caused by infection and immaturity lung. The problem of independent breathing in children we correct the prolonged invasive ventilation with rigid parameters. The positive inspiration pressure was 25 сm wat. col. This figure is regarded as dangerous pressure for the development of barotrauma lungs. Investigated, that the high concentration of oxygen in inhaled mixture of gases (more of 60 %), duration inhalation of oxygen about (40 ± 2) days leads to the development of bronchopulmonary dysplasia. High probability of developing bronchopulmonary dysplasia at low concentration of oxygen in the inhaled gas (40 %) provided a long conducting mechanical ventilation for more than 50 days.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

1. Беш Л. В., Ткаченко С. К., Мацюра О. І. Віддалені наслідки бронхолегеневої дисплазії у дітей раннього віку: термінологічні, діагностичні та терапевтичні проблеми // Педіатрія, акушерство та гінекологія. – 2011. – № 1. – С. 40–43.

2. Овсянников Д. Ю., Петрук Н. И. Бронхолёгочная дисплазия у детей // Педиатрия. – 2004. – № 1. – С. 91–94.

3. Овсянніков Д. Ю., Кузьменко Л. Г. Бронхолёгочная дисплазия как вариант хронической обструктивной патологии лёгких у детей // Пульмонология детского возраста: проблемы и решения. – 2005. – Вып. 5. – С. 41–56.

4. Петрова Н. А., Добродеева И. В., Пальчик А. Б. и др. Апное и периодическое дыхание у новорождённых детей с бронхолёгочной дисплазией // Педиатрия. – 2009. – Т. 87, № 1. – С. 13–18.

5. Сенаторова А. С., Логвинова О. Л., Муратов Г. Р. и др. Бронхолёгочная дисплазия у детей. Современный взгляд на проблему диагностики и лечения // Соврем. педиатрия. – 2010. – Вып. 29, № 1. – С. 105–112.

6. Смагин А. Ю., Чернишёв А. К. Бронхолёгочная дисплазия у новорождённых // Анестезиология и реаниматология. – 2004. – № 3. – С. 71–74.

7. Спузяк М. І., Шаповалова В. В., Вороньжев І. О. та ін. Бронхолегенева дисплазія // Укр. радіол. журн. – 2007 – № 15. – С. 386–392.

8. Спузяк М. І., Шаповалова В. В., Вороньжев І. О. Зміни в легенях при бронхолегеневій дисплазії у дітей за даними комп’ютерної томографії // Укр. радіол. журн. – 2009. – № 17.  С. 147–151.

9. Яблонь О. С., Биковська О. А. Дослідження предикторів формування бронхолегеневої дисплазії у недоношених дітей // Одес. мед. журн. – 2009. – Вип. 113, № 3. – С. 53–56.

10. Fanaroff A. A., Stoll B. J., Wright L. L. et al. NICHD Neonatal Research Net-work / Trends in neonatal morbidity and mortality for very l – ow birthweight infants // Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. – 2007. – Vol. 196. – P. 147e1–147e8.

Abstract views: 37
PDF Downloads: 6
Published
2017-03-30
How to Cite
Hodan, V. V. (2017). Affect of mechanical ventilation of lungs (duration and aggressiveness parameters) to the appearance of bronchopulmonary dysplasia in premature infants. Likars’ka Sprava, (1-2), 100-104. Retrieved from https://liksprava.com/index.php/journal/article/view/22
Section
Guide lines for the practitioner