Peculiarities of psychosocial maladjustment in women with clinically determined adaptation disorders
Structural features of psychosocial maladjustment in women with clinically determined adaptation disorders were studied. The analysis of their anamnestic data and clinical and psychopathological examination were carried out. With the help of methods for diagnosing the structure of psychosocial maladjustment, data were obtained on the dominance of her family variant in the surveyed women. The second most common was the industrial (service) version of maladjustment. At the same time, in most women the family and industrial variants were combined and a mixed variant of maladjustment was diagnosed. The most common factors in the formation of maladjustment among the women surveyed are intra- and interpersonal conflicts, violations of sexual and communicative functions, as well as a high level of personal anxiety, intravertness of most of them. The obtained data can be used to develop an effective system of psychotherapeutic correction of psychosocial maladjustment manifestations in women and rehabilitation work with them.
2. Orban-Lembrik L. E. Socіal'na psihologіya. − K.: Akademvidav, 2005. – 468 s.
3. Skrypnikov A. M., Herasymenko L. O., Isakov R. I. Psykhosotsialna dezadaptatsiia pry posttravmatychnomu stresovomu rozladi u zhinok. − Poltava, ASMI, 2016. – 156 s.
4. Chaban O. S., Haustova O. O. Dezadaptacіya lyudini v umovah suspіl'noї krizi: novі sindromi ta napryamki їh podolannya // Zhurn. psihiatrii i med. psihologii. − 2009. − № 3. − S. 13–21.
5. Breslau N. Trauma and posttraumatic stress disorder in the community // Archives of General Psychiatry. – 1998. – Vol. 55. – Р. 626–632.
6. Ono Y. Gender differences of somatoform symptoms // Abstracts X World Congress of Psychiatry. Madrid. − 1996. − Vol. 1. − P. 78.
7. Shieds J. Heredity and psychological abnormality // Handbook of abnormal psychology. – 1973. – Vol. 2. – P. 23–31.
8. McGrath E. Women and depression: Risk factors and tratment issues. – Washington: Am. Psychol. Ass., 1990. – 14 p.
9. Gerasimenko L. Psychosocial aspects of adjustment disorders in women // Psychiatry, psychotherapy and clinical psychology. − 2018. − № 1. – P. 40–45.
Abstract views: 90 PDF Downloads: 60
Copyright (c) 2018 Likars'ka sprava
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.