Experience of application holecalciferol in children with allergic diseases and evaluation of level 25(OH)D, IgE and IgG in their blood
The article shows the level of vitamin D sufficiency of children with allergic diseases and healthy. It was established that the average level of 25(OH)D in the blood of children with allergic diseases was significantly lower than children in the control group. The tendency to occurrence of hypovitaminosis D and its possible participation in the development of allergic disease in children with allergic diseases confirms that the heavier the disease was, the lower was the level of 25 (OH) D in the serum of patients. Not found correlation between baseline 25 (OH) D and baseline IgE in the blood of children. In conducting the treatment with vitamin D3 in different dosing regimens in children with allergic diseases significantly increased levels of 25(OH)D in the serum and significantly decreased levels of IgG, which was accompanied by a simplification of the disease.
2. Tyazhka O. V., Sel's'ka Z. V., Zіnіch S. M. Dinamіka rіvnya vіtamіnu D u dіtej z alergіchnimi zahvoryuvannyami vnaslіdok endogennogo ta ekzogennogo dzherel jogo nadhodzhennya v organіzm // Tam samo. – 2013. – Vуp. 76, № 5. – S. 40–43.
3. Adams J. S., Hewison M. Unex actions of vitamin D: new perspectives on the regulation innate and adaptive immunity // Nat. Clin. Pract. Endocrinol Metab. – 2008. – Vol. 4, N 2. – P. 80–90.
4. Brehm J. M., Schuemann B., Fuhlbrigge A. L. et al. The level of vitamin D levels and severe asthma management curriculum // J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. – 2010. – Vol. 126. – P. 52–58.
5. Chy Y. A. Common variant associated with asthma, interleukin 13 R130Q, promotes the production of IgE // International J. of Inunogenesis. – 2012. – Vol. 39, N 4. – P. 1–6.
6. Johansson S. G. The discovery of immunoglobulin E // Allergy Asthma Proc. – 2006. – Vol. 27, N 2. – Р. 3–6.
Abstract views: 92 PDF Downloads: 70
Copyright (c) 2018 Likars'ka sprava
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.